Yes, we can fix it. There’s no problem too small or too great for our experienced team and our tried, tested and proven processes. We’ll not only solve your IT challenges – we’ll set you up so that your business has exceptional IT now and into the future.
Yes, we’ll help guide the transition from your current IT provider to Mino IT Managed Services. We’ll take the hassle out of it and make the change swift and pain free.
Mino Managed IT offers a premium service and far greater value for your business than on-call services, when you consider the wholescale benefits of:
The cost of Managed IT varies depending on your business needs and factors such as set up complexity and the number of managed devices. We don’t provide a cookie cut service – it’s tailored for your business – so our prices are customised as well. This means you only pay for what your business really needs, which is the best value for money you can ask for. Give us a call to talk more about what might work for you.
Best practice on boarding stops malicious behaviour, staff complaining on your behalf and accessing systems. But ultimately, it provides you with peace of mind.
Our agreements run for 12 months unless you want to sign for a longer period. Either party may terminate the agreement with 90 days’ notice.
Our clients receive a response to service tickets within 30 minutes. Thanks to remote access, problems are usually resolved very quickly, however resolution times do depend on the complexity of an issue. Regardless of the issue, we keep all parties informed as the problem is resolved and urgent issues take precedence.
We tailor transition and on-boarding processes according to the needs of your business but to give you an idea, the process of coming on board may look like this:
1. We’ll arrange an initial meeting to discuss your company and objectives, your current IT infrastructure, challenges and requirements.
2. We prepare a quote for you following an audit of your system and setup.
3. Following the audit, we’ll brief you on findings and agree a monthly arrangement.
4. We’ll send you a formal agreement to make things official.
5. The fun starts here – the team goes into action, installing remote management agents, collecting user names and passwords and on boarding all users to new systems.
6. Once the above is in place, your business and team are fully supported by Mino IT.
7. We monitor things for two weeks across the on boarding and audit period, then prepare a Forecast Enterprise Architecture (a plan for your whole of business IT). This also takes into account any future business plans including offshore subsidiaries, change of location, team size and increased sites. We’ll keep meeting and checking in, to make sure all your needs are met.
8. We’ll present the Forecast Enterprise Architecture to you and your team, along with recommended projects, to move your business from where you’re at now, to where you want to be. We’ll then discuss which projects we’ll tackle first.
9. We want the best for all of our clients. So when it comes to our proposals, we recommend the highest standard of IT solutions because it’s in our clients’ best interests. We’ll go through your options and make a plan for integrating the best solutions into your business over time.
10. We’ll meet with you on a quarterly basis throughout the first year (and more often if you need) to conduct virtual CIO meetings. We’ll discuss projects, level of service and future requirements, always making sure that you’re getting the support you need and kicking your business goals – because that’s what we’re here for.