These days IT is more important than ever for growing businesses. More and more companies are operating remotely from cloud based software and mobile devices, data is accessible everywhere and technology is constantly changing. And while all of these advances can make it easier to do business, there’s also increased risk to your information, productivity, reputation and security if your IT isn’t up to scratch.
So what are the signs your IT isn’t working? How can you tell if you’re due for a review? Well, chances are if you have to ask the question, you may already know the answer. But we’ve made it easy to detect if there are issues.
Here are 9 signs you should review your IT:
- You’re paying a premium for poor service and support.The essentials aren’t being met. You’re dealing with ineffective systems and suffering a frustrating, low-quality day-to-day experience.
- Your IT isn’t moving forward.You have a feeling your IT isn’t best practice or current. It’s static and you’re not moving with the times when it comes to updates and the latest technology.
- Your IT isn’t proactive.The one-size-fits-all or tick-a-box IT solution is no longer cutting it. You’re fed up with standard solutions that don’t take your business’s unique needs into account.
- There’ve been some BIG issues.You didn’t realise your IT wasn’t up to scratch until an issue arose, the system went down and you couldn’t do business. And when you asked what was what going on, they didn’t have the answers.
- You’re tired of putting out fires.Your team don’t get quick resolutions when issues arise – and there are more and more of them. It’s driving you mad hearing staff complain about IT all the time. You have work to do and need to get back to running your business.
- There’s no strategy.Your business, its needs, people, and objectives aren’t being taken into account and there’s no bigger picture plan for the future.
- You’ve got some major concerns about security.You’re worried about virus protection, losing precious company data and time if your IT goes down. What’s more, you don’t know what your backup solution is if things go wrong.
- You’re not being heard.Your current provider isn’t listening to your concerns or acting on your feedback.
- You’re not getting expert advice.Even as the CEO, you can’t get your provider to spend the time talking things through.
Do any of these signs sound familiar? If you’re nodding your head, it might be time to put your business first and have a chat with an IT expert. At Mino IT, we deliver exceptional Managed IT services to a range of businesses.
Your business is worth protecting, so it’s worth getting your IT right. A quick chat might be all it takes to get your business on the way to a whole new experience of IT.