You’ve just got a new IT Managed Services Provider on board. They’ve been working with your business for a while and they’re doing an okay job. Or maybe you’ve been working with the same IT guys for years and they’re nice enough, but they aren’t that engaged in your business. You can’t quite put your finger on it, but something’s missing. Your current provider just isn’t hitting the lights out. They promised the world and swore they’d transform your IT experience, but you’re seriously underwhelmed.
The truth is, you shouldn’t have to settle for nice, or just-okay IT support. You should feel excited and ecstatic about the support you’re getting, not underwhelmed. So what’s the missing link?
In our experience, these 5 things are often the missing link between underwhelming and exceptional IT. Are you getting these 5 key points of difference?
5 key points of difference from leading IT partners:
- Comprehensive documentation. Leading IT providers maintain comprehensive records of your systems including details of your line of business applications. They also keep records of issues and solutions, which helps to resolve things quickly if they pop up again.
- Standardisation. Leading IT partners standardise your systems around best practice and tried and tested approaches (we use the proven ‘Mino IT Way’). They apply standardisation to both systems and infrastructure, which means a better experience for you, with faster completion of tasks, lower cost and less resources required.
- Aligned technology. Through regular conversations, at meetings and vCIOs, leading IT partners will make a conscious effort to understand your business and align their IT efforts with your company’s projects and business goals.
- Business impact. The expert IT solutions and strategies of your provider should collectively shield and protect your business in the case of disaster. Should the worst happen, the impact to your business is minimised due to expert documentation, systems and processes. With the support of a genuinely expert IT partner, you’ll be back up and running in the shortest possible time.
- Business strategy. With in-depth knowledge of your business and strategic plans, a leading IT partner will ensure the approach for your IT meets the needs of your long-term business planning (3-5 years).
If you’re unhappy with your IT solutions, it’s likely you’re missing some, or all, of these key points of difference. That’s not good for you or your business, and we think you deserve better.
If you need a leading IT partner you can trust to truly transform your IT experience, talk to us about our Managed Service IT solutions. We’ll deliver on our promise, and ensure you experience a tangible point of difference in your business.
A quick chat might be all it takes to get your business on the way to a whole new experience of IT.